- Fuzz engine designed to emulate the sound of vintage Ampeg Scrambler
- Unique frequency- and dynamics-dependent Fuzz/Octavia effects
- Overtone Knob controls amount of even-order harmonics
- Blend controls balance of Dry and Effected signals
- Level controls output level (use as a Booster)
- Mechanical True Bypass Switching
The FE10 Ether takes the Fat channel of the FA10 Air and combines it with a parametric equalizer to create unlimited variations on the classic Super Fuzz sound.
Water’s powerful parametric EQ covers a massive frequency range from a hefty 100 Hz to ear-splitting 5 kHz. Select a frequency and then boost or cut to tweak your tone with pinpoint accuracy.
From Sizzling, scorching highs that accentuate the upper octave harmonic to big, beefy bottom that’s perfect for Bass Guitar: These are just two of the limitless possibilities that Ether’s versatile EQ can offer.
When true-to-spec vintage clones aren’t enough, Ether takes a classic vintage Fuzz and turns it into a modern-day monster.